Monday, January 27, 2014

If you don't ask someone a question, don't expect an answer. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Question

Tests (rational, within reason, respectful) of trust, maturity, self control, logic & loyalty are extremely important & hard to live up to, most of us fail these tests. Yet consistent success, assures mutual respect is real, valuable, & is able to survive even after dissolution & if one is truly remarkable, until death. Freedom of association: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/02/pete-seeger-and-nsa Low or poor intelligence is called low or poor intelligence for a reason (NSA?). Or, low or poor intelligence is typically a bad case of missing questions, you could also say, an imposed- prevention of inquisition, the very erasure- of inquisition. It never occurs to us that the majority of information on anything is inaccurate. It never occurs to us that abuse & obsession are not appropriate replacements for the cultivation of hate. Obviously, this type of rot worsens. I am not capable of involving my time & energies with a universal morbidity of hate & nothing will change that. You can write about an ally of mine, but if you claim to have answers for questions you never asked them &/or there are several witnesses to this fact, I'll be asking my ally who they are, not you. I am also not so naive to believe that all the information in the world is true. This is why I ask- others questions- & why I don't abuse others for not- asking them- questions. - More on how questions & answers require decisions: Moment by moment decision making, if one actually- knows- they made a decision, or what a decision actually is-/etc: http://www2.psy.unsw.edu.au/Users/BNewell/N&SUIDMBBS.pdf It's time to ask ourselves if we know what we are talking about. Go ahead, you can do it "I'm not sure I know what I am talking about. I have to think. I have to think about how I'm thinking." Just say this once & see how it feels. Slip it over the part of your body which encases a brain. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_affair http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/717-be-patient-toward-all-that-is-unsolved-in-your-heart